Idaho Falls, ID

Posted June 27, 2013
My child has attended kindergarten and first grade at Discovery and has enjoyed and excelled in all areas. I am very pleased and happy with her experience so far. I am excited for my second child to enter next year.

Posted June 26, 2013
Discovery is a WONDERFUL school. The teachers are fabulous! We have 3 kids in the school and have loved working in the PTO and helping with fundraisers. The parent involvement is great, and the teachers are very willing to help children that are struggling in the classroom. I love the office staff and the principal has been a great help with getting improvements to the school.

Posted April 11, 2012
Very Happy with this Elementary!! :0) Wonderful Community and Neighborhood! Parent involvement is TOPS! Come "Discover" for yourself!

Discovery Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2011
My son is special needs we were called to school by his aid. When we arrived our son was frantic and told my wife that the principal had chocked and hit him. Since there were no marks and he is special needs the DA did not pursue. Even though the principles story changed SUBSTANTIALLY and multiple times the superintendent did not do anything or record anything so that this never happens again. PARENT BEWARE. DO NOT SEND YOUR SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD TO DISCOVERY!!!!

Discovery Elementary School
2935 North Golden Rod Dr, Idaho Falls, ID  83401
Last modified Discovery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Discovery Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top