Idaho Falls, ID
Before care: Yes

Posted April 30, 2014
What a wonderful school. My children both enjoy gong there, the teachers are amazing. School really focuses on individuality and independence. I originally was just looking for a pre-school for my kids, but now believe this is where they should go to gradeschool.

Posted April 29, 2014
I have two children attending Lighthouse Montessori school and we are very happy to be part of this community. My children adore their teachers. They are both interested and fulfilled by the lessons and social life provided at the school. This school offers authentic, high-quality Montessori education. I can confidently recommend this school to other families.

Posted April 29, 2014
Lighthouse Montessori is a pretty amazing little find for us. We searched for just the right school for my son and couldn't be happier with this school. The class size is small and the student to teacher ratio is very low. There is always at least 2 teachers in the classroom to help facilitate. Volunteerism is important and with the amount of time spent around the teachers and students a parent can be comfortable knowing your child is receiving what he/she needs both academically and emotionally. The playground needs improvement, but the staff is very aware of this and is working to put a plan to expand and improve it. We are very happy with our choice of this school

Posted April 29, 2014
I wish I could shout my praises from the roof top. I've never seen happier children arrive at school, my child included. Lighthouse is an incredible school with a pure focus not only on education but individuality. Every child deserves to attend a school where they can feel smart and heard!

Posted April 29, 2014
Lighthouse Montessori Elementary School has been a blessing for my family. It is a nurturing environment that not only teaches academics but also teaches life skills and most of all, a love for learning. The best feeling is when your child say she can't wait to go to school!

Posted April 29, 2014
Light house Montessori school has been a wonderful learning experience for my 3 yr old. I plan on enrolling my little girl next year and all future children. The schools teaching techniques are very individualized to each child and one on one teaching can take place. The staff and teachers are very friendly and truly care about your child and their learning. I'm a big supporter of lighthouse Montessori school!

Posted April 29, 2014
Wonderful school! We've been so fortunate to be part of the Lighthouse family for a few years. Highly recommended!

Posted April 29, 2014
The first thing I noticed and love about this school is that all the teachers know each kid by name and greet them with a smile every morning. I like that the education is catered to the individual child and the Montessori method is building confidence and independence in my kids. My kids are flourishing here.

Posted February 10, 2014
I have a two-year-old and a five year-old attending here. The atmosphere is very warm, friendly, and loving. My kids feel so comfortable and they're learning so much! Can't say enough good things about this school and the people who work here. An amazing environment and perfect for my kids.

Posted December 13, 2013
Lighthouse Montessori is simply Amazing!! My son loves it here and often wants to say after to play more. The teachers are amazing and he has learned so much by the Montessori approach.

Lighthouse Montessori Elementary School
1675 Curlew Drive, Ammon, ID 83406, Idaho Falls, ID  83401
Last modified Lighthouse Montessori Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Lighthouse Montessori Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top