Idaho Falls, ID

Falls Valley Elementary School 3

Posted May 23, 2013
My child was falsely accused of hurting other children by his first grade teacher. I have spoken with parents of students involved and they all say their children said that nothing happened. An aid Krystal apparently saw my child hurting other children. I have seen her jab her finger into the forehead of a girl she is a therapist for and push her around. I have not received support as a parent for my child with regards to his academic progress.

Falls Valley Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2012
The principal at Falls Valley is phenomenal! He leads the school with a great positive attitude and although it's students come from diverse economic backgrounds, I see all the students receiving the attention and help needed for a good education. The teachers are wonderful and are doing their best with all the cut backs in education to still give the kids a well rounded education.

Falls Valley Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2006
Mr. Armes is great he loves our kids.

Falls Valley Elementary School
2455 Virlow St, Idaho Falls, ID  83401
Last modified Falls Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falls Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top