Idaho Falls, ID

Ucon Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2014
I LOVE Ucon! The teachers are kind and dedicated, for the most part. The new principal is fun and dedicated. The PTO is really focused on what will benefit children. I'm happy to have my children attend this great school!

Ucon Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2014
This school, the principle and one particular female sixth grade teacher are the very worst educators one could encounter. Between the two of them, their bullying and rejection of my child, they have caused us much devastation. I now know my daughter has Aspergers, which was diagnosed as ADHD for years. This teacher took my child's behavior personal and instead of respectful direction she bullied her and turned her friends against her. This teacher will go on and on about how qualified she is but it turns out that she's not qualified at all.

Ucon Elementary School 4

Posted October 29, 2013
Ucon is a great school. Just like any school, there are some bad apples that sneak in. There is one first grade teacher there that enjoys bullying the students and has caused anxiety attacks and nervous breakdowns in those under her care. I wish I was exaggerating. HOWEVER, the principal was always quick to deal with any concerns that came up. The other teachers we had there were incredible. It was obvious that they cared about their students and enjoyed their job. We sure miss this school, now that we have moved away.

Ucon Elementary School
10841 North 41 East, Idaho Falls, ID  83401
Last modified Ucon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ucon Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top