Posted May 20, 2014
I am heartbroken by this school! My son had an absolutely wonderful teacher but my daughter's teacher was an absolute NIGHTMARE! Her teacher bullied the students, voiced that she was TIRED of teaching, that she disliked the new principal (she would talk badly about her behind her back and when she would talk on the intercom she would yell at her class about her---it was disgusting!). This teacher is a FIRST GRADE teacher and should be fired for breaking little children's spirits and leading a POOR example! She told us that our daughter was below average in every single area (including P.E.), and upon switching schools to a much higher rated school she was ranked way above average as we suspected. This teacher attempted to destroy our daughter's self esteem. I am completely disgusted that school allowed this to continue---and not just to our child but to MANY children. What type of school would allow this!? On top of that, they do not stop BULLYING amongst children. 90% of the faculty and volunteers are friends and will not protect the children outside of their "circle". Very disturbing! I would NEVER recommend this school to any parent. Please take them somewhere else!

Posted May 20, 2014
SAVE YOUR KIDS from this school! After trying to work with a teacher we finally left to another school. This school is awful! The teacher my child has was an absolute joke and very negative towards her working environment. We were not the only parents that had an issue with this teacher, and other children transferred out because of her. My child's friends/classmates would come over and talk about how loud and mean she was. One child even said that she "makes at least one kid cry everyday!". She was short and rude to us as well. She has zero respect for anyone around her and has a chip on her shoulder. It's absolutely horrific that a teacher would be allowed to remain there and treat 7 year olds like that! Save your child from this school!

Posted August 02, 2013
AWESOME school. New principal and the teachers are fantastic!! I would highly recommend the school.

Posted August 01, 2013
The school is great but during the summer the part time employees do not get paid. The school district should do something to help them out during the summer. I know they work just as hard the teachers . They should be compensated for it as well.

Posted April 18, 2013
Run far, far away from this school. I would have recommended until the former principal left, now this school is a joke.

Posted January 05, 2009
Wonderful school, teachers, staff and administration. They truly care about the kids and their education. It is not unusual to see multiple cars here on weekends. The teachers are truly dedicated.

Cloverdale Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2008
This is a great school with high amounts of teacher and parent involvement. The teachers are so ready to help in any way and are always there for the parents when they are needed. The kids get such a high level of dedication from their teachers.

Cloverdale Elementary School
3999 Greenwillow Ln, Idaho Falls, ID  83401
Last modified Cloverdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cloverdale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top