Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Tiebreaker Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
Having 4 children attended and various teachers, they have always been fair with my child and encouraged and strengthened their learning.

Tiebreaker Elementary School 5

Posted May 22, 2015
I have 4 children attending this school, and I love it. I volunteer at the school whenever I can so I can get to know the teachers and staff. They all work very hard and have great communication. The principal is great as well. The staff goes above and beyond. They all support extra school events which is amazing because I'm sure I wouldn't want to put in extra non paid hours. But they love the kids and their job.

Tiebreaker Elementary School 5

Posted January 13, 2006
Tiebreaker Elementary is a wonderful school with patient and caring teachers.The cirriculum is more advanced than many other schools in Idaho.We really could use some extracurricular activities and alot more support from parents.

Posted June 06, 2005
The teachers and principal are more concerned with appearances as a school than the students that attend. They teach less in the classroom and give more homework. Then they blame it on the no child left behind act. The parents are very involved from what I have seen. We can't blame it on funding either for the simple fact that all the schools are in the same boat. Tiebreaker needs to motivate their teachers to teach and not to pick favorites or else replace the teachers. If it is broke fix it. Each grade has two teachers everyone wants and two that you cross your fingers you do not get.

Tiebreaker Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2005
Like any other school Tiebreaker has some teachers that are better than others. Many of Tiebreakers' biggest problems are a result of a lack of funding in the state. However, my sons have both had positive experiences with the teachers they have had. It would be nice to see a little more cohesive staff. Unfortunately many parents seem uninterested in getting involved. I believe it is parental involvement that can really make the difference at underfunded schools.

Posted March 08, 2005
My daughter is more advanced than the kids in her kindergarten class. They do not group the more advanced together and when I told her teacher that she was bored she just said I will give her more homework. The staff at the school are not parent friendly. You ask questions and you are treated unintelligently. I will be considering a new school for my child. It is sad that I may have to pay for my daughter a better education because the teachers don't seem to care about what each individual child is doing.

Posted March 15, 2004
I have had my son moved out of this school the teachers know nothing about ad/hd or bipolar diorder and as soon as i told them my sons diagnoses they labeled him and treated him like dirt

Tiebreaker Elementary School
3100 First St, Idaho Falls, ID  83401
Last modified Tiebreaker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.