Posted June 03, 2013
AH Bush Elementary is a great school. I've volunteered in my son's class, weekly for the past four years and have found it a positive and cheerful environment. The teachers are very devoted and the principal has brought fresh new ideas for ways to serve the students. The school hosts many opportunities for additional learning. AH BUSH has the only public elementary school choir in the area and offers after-school clubs: book, math, science, art, lego league, as well as a student led newspaper. They are currently working to develop a program to service the advanced learners who don't quite qualify for PACE, but need to be challenged more academically. AH BUSH is a MAGNET school for math and science and works closely with employees from the INL to provide equipment and math/science based learning opportunities. The WatchDog program encourages dads to come and interact with the students. The presence of Foster Grand Mothers are very comforting for the kids. Any time there have been school yard conflicts, injuries, or concerns the school has contacted us immediately and worked towards a fair and appropriate resolution.

A H Bush Elementary School 2

Posted September 06, 2012
While the teachers have been fanatsic, the other staff is very rude. I unfortuantely chose to withdraw my children this year because of their disorganization and rude staff. The kindergarten pre-exam is ridiculous, they require parents to bring them the first day of school and not tell them if they will be in a.m. or p.m. until that evening for the rest of the year (something I addressed last year). It is completely inconvienient and difficult to create anytype of schedule or prepare the rest of the family and kindergartener for the school year with such short notice. When I expressed my concerns about it the administrative staff didn't even seem to care and instead became very defensive. I even spoke with the teachers who also disagreed with the set-up. Overall, great teachers, but very dissapointing administration. I would rate the teachers at 5 stars, but the administration below average.

Posted November 14, 2011
I couldn't be happier with my son going to an elementary here in Idaho Falls. Fantastic staff and the administrative faculty. Everyone cares greatly and the Magnet concept has done tremendous things to help my son in his path to being a great student!

A H Bush Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I love A.H. Bush Elementary School because the teachers & their administrator go above and beyond what is expected of them. They are also working hard to become a magnet school with a curriculum that is more science & math based.

Posted August 18, 2009

A H Bush Elementary School 0

Posted March 17, 2008
Bush has a wonderful caring staff and is the first magnet school in Idaho Falls. They are working with ISU in Math and Science. We love Bush

A H Bush Elementary School
380 West Anderson St, Idaho Falls, ID  83402
Last modified A H Bush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A H Bush Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top