Jerome, ID

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2010
This is an awesome school! This is my daughter's second year and she loves it. She is in Speech, Language & Physical Therapy and gets all the attention she needs. They don't have a set schedule on when she attends these services so it's quite confusing for her teacher and the office to locate her. The office staff is great and the teachers we've met so far have been amazing. We LOVE this school!

Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I did my practice teaching there and I know first hand that they have a great school.

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2008

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted June 13, 2006
I think Jefferson Elem is one of the best schools in Jerome. They are careing. They want to help kids out.

Jefferson Elementary School
600 North Fillmore St, Jerome, ID  83338
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top