PK, 4-6
Kuna, ID

Ross Elementary School 3

Posted April 18, 2014
Several months ago, we had extreme issues at school. I was quite impressed with the Ross Elementary leadership by the Principal over the situation. I learned that the office staff did not hesitate to immediately correct the issues. I think that this school creates great extra curricular activities for the children like exploring pioneer days, and doing performances as a historical leader. The only thing that I would like to see changed is the school's policy on not allowing children into Choir or Band until the 5th or 6th grade. I have a very musically talented child, and I do not think it is appropriate to have a grade limit on learning music. I wish she could be promoting her talent in school, as much as outside of school. Overall, I am pleased to keep my child at Ross until she moves on to middle school.

Ross Elementary School 5

Posted October 18, 2013
Ross Elementary is the sister school to Indian Creek Elementary. Ross elementary has grades 4th, 5th and 6th. Ross elementary also has the Developmental Preschool and the Head Start Preschool for the entire Kuna School District. Ross students come from both Ada and Canyon County.

Ross Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2013
The District as a whole is horrific!! From DISTRICT LEADERS TO Principles bully the kids, they dont treat "special needs" We have fought with all we have to get our child put back on an IEP but, they won't help at all.

Ross Elementary School
610 North School Ave, Kuna, ID  83634
Last modified Ross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ross Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top