Posted March 01, 2013
School SRO is a Try hard more Interested in intimidating students other than Communicating to them on their level . Makes assumptions and then makes decisions based of his assumptions instead of the facts (he obviously didn't pay attention in his classes the military gives you when you join the civilian world) .The communication is ZERO the majority of teachers would rather talk down their nose than be on the teens level.Several of my employees have attended this school and said it was the worst school experience of their life. My son had straight A's and enjoy school in Boise. he moved out here with me in 5th grade. since then His grades have tanked Hes been called racist slurs and will get physically sick when he has to go to school . I have lost all faith in this schools ability to do their job. The ONLY time i ever have trouble with my sons behavior is when he has to go to school in the morning and i mean that .othr than that he a well mannered astute young man.

Posted January 04, 2013
Kuna middle alumni. I went there for sixth and seventh grade and I wish I had no memories of this place. I was treated like dirt by the students and the teachers did nothing to help me out. I was stabbed in the leg by a girl with a pencil and all they did was call her dad and asked me to go back to class. Nothing more than that was done. This is a terrible school with no future at the rate it's still going. Looked at it again hoping maybe it had gotten better as an option to put my own children through there but alas I was met with no good results. Highly recommend Falcon Ridge Charter over this school.

Kuna Middle School 2

Posted June 01, 2012
There is no communication between the school and the parents. Just an example - They had a fun day at the end of the school year that put the students outside in the sun for 3 1/2 hours, and nothing was sent home to parents to let them know the kids would be outside all afternoon and would need sunscreen. As a result, almost all of the students were badly sunburned. If there's no money for paper then this school needs to jump into modern times and email parents any pertinent information. There's no excuse for such a lack of communication.

Posted April 26, 2012
I have a daughter in 8th grade and I'm not happy with education she gets. Teachers spend too much class time making students grade their own homework that makes less work for teachers (no need to grade home work and less time to teach),and less time for students to learn new topic. Their STEM program is an overrated program because it does not teaches important basics and has no capable teachers. I've noticed many new and young staff. The principal rules school like a dictator. School management is not parent friendly: it condemn any critique that calls them to be accountable and take action.

Kuna Middle School 5

Posted September 02, 2009

Kuna Middle School 5

Posted May 01, 2007
This school is great. My daughter has excelled do far. They always make sure that what she is doing is challenging her. I highly recommend this school.

Kuna Middle School
1360 West Boise St, Kuna, ID  83634
Last modified Kuna Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kuna Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top