Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 17, 2015
Mrs. Griffith, Mrs. Neilsen, Mrs. Kingrey, Mrs. Distlerath are great people. They do not have administrative support.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted November 17, 2015
We have spelling words. Half way through the school year we have had three assignments come home.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted November 17, 2015
Absolutely does not promote any of this. The principals skill set is that of a kindergarten teacher, at best!

Fremont H Teed Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2015
The principal does not invite an open and friendly environment. If you have a concern it is pushed to the side because she feels it may not be relevant. Kids are not her #1 priority. She is selective with implementation of disciplinary policy. I do not know how the teachers work for her. There are other schools that promote parent involvement in more ways than fund raising. Sorry teachers and students are in a world of hurt here. Moving my child.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted August 17, 2015
The problem is the school does not make the kids be totally accountable for their actions. They will let some bullying slide or implement discipline

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted August 17, 2015
The school has tried to keep kids accountable, but the principal needs to be accountable and demonstrate it.

Fremont H Teed Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2015
No staff support. Principal was not around much. She is not there for her staff especially if they question her decision. She backstabs staff. The principal sides with good friends whose kids are in the school instead of the teacher. As long as the current principal is there I would avoid sending kids there and working there. If you work there watch your back.

Fremont H Teed Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2015
My boys have gone through Hubbard and now teed, since the first grade. Being twins we request each year separate classes. We've had mostly good experience with all of the teachers and staff. There has been a couple we've had difficulty with not informing us about situations in class and another who liked to tell us how to parent. Overall having had experienced 8 teachers in 4 years our kids and ourselves enjoy the schools. Our one son was diagnosed with autism and they've worked with us on helping him succeed. No one school is perfect but we feel teed and Hubbard elementary is a good school for our kids' education needs.

Fremont H Teed Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2012
I was initially concerned about my child attending this school after our amazing time at Hubbard but after three years I've noticed nothing but good things. My daughter loves school. She has loved her teachers and they have challenged her every step of the way. This year there are many new teachers but I've been impressed that even with one principal covering both schools that the high expectations are still evident. Teachers seem much happier this year and more collaborative too. I get weekly emails from my child's teacher and she always responds quickly when I have questions. I am so happy my daughter loves school and has been able to be involved in extra activities like a new mentoring program and band. Teed has come a long way over the last few years. I'm excited to see the continued progress with the enthusiasm of the new teachers school wide.

Fremont H Teed Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2012
The school is horrible. Most of my child's teachers could careless about the students and the principal was horrible. A few of the teachers literally acted like it was a jail sentence to show up everyday and have to "deal" with these kids. There were a few teachers who really seemed to care about the education but most of them transferred to the new elementary school. There was a lot of bullying that did not get dealt with and most of the kids that were bullied where put to the side and the principal seemed to cater to the bullies. One teacher my child had was so bad and proved he didn't care about the students, he would intentionally sit the bullies with the kids they were bullying in the back of the class room for them to work it out on their own so he wouldn't have to deal with it. My child would come home with complaints about the way teachers treated certain students in the class. My child wasn't one that was bullied but on several occasions of volunteering in the class, I witnessed it 1st hand and that these teachers did nothing about it. Parent volunteers were hard to come by as well. It was not a comfortable school to walk into as a parent or a child in my opinion.

441 East Porter Rd, Kuna, ID  83634
Last modified Fremont H Teed Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.