Meridian, ID

Crossroads Middle School 3

Posted December 13, 2013
i am very cerflufflled with miss walsh she has bad breath and is scary i dont like her she is mean

Crossroads Middle School 0

Posted May 04, 2009
This is the best school my child has ever been to it has a great education the teachers are very nice, my daughter Kindra benson says. Her favorite teacher is Mrs. Holsinger

Crossroads Middle School 0

Posted December 02, 2008
We moved our son from another local school that was having bully problems. He has done great at Crossroads. Principal is really on top of behavior issues. Classes are small and teachers are enthusiastic and spend time with students. Our sons grades have risen from C avg to A and B. I am very happy with this school.

Posted February 24, 2008

Posted March 22, 2007
Crossroads Middle School is the best middle school in the meridian school district. I am convinced every school should be this way. My son loves it so much he does not want summer vacation to come. His grades and test scores have improved. The staff is loving and caring, my son is not just a number in an over crowded classroom.

Posted January 12, 2004
- a former student
I went to Crossroads for a year and it is the best school in the Meridian Distict. I could never find a better school than Crossroads. It taught me to organize my priorities and help me to see the importance of grades. Every student has their own laptop for educational resources, and that is very helpful toward the learning process. The teachers and staff there are very heartfelt and loving and care a lot about each and every student. I wouldn't trade my time there for anything, I made a lot of friends there that I intend to keep. I love CMS with all my heart and I would give anything to go back.

Crossroads Middle School
650 North Nola, Meridian, ID  83642
Last modified Crossroads Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crossroads Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top