Bad
Good

Posted May 04, 2013
I absolutely love this school. When we first move to this neighborhood we were concern about all the bad reviews it had. We talked to many people around here and they said the old school principal was what they didn't like. But when our son started school the principal had been replaced and im glad he did. because the current principal is great. She really gets involved and ever since she came here she has improved everything. We are actually trying to buy the home where we lie now just so that our son can attend the school here. I definitely recommend it.

Posted November 03, 2012
Great school!!!! My child loves it and has lots of friends. He needed help in math and they offered him tutoring. Teachers and other staff are very nice and handle the children well.

Posted May 22, 2012
Excellent school, wonderful caring teachers and staff. My child has grown both educationally and socially here. So glad we found this school!!

Linder Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2010
After giving this school 5 years too many I have finally decided to switch schools for my children's educational sake. You can volunteer and be involved but it doesn't make this a success for everyone (and I have done both). Out of 5 years there have been only two teachers worth having and they were truly wonderful. Unfortunately there are not enough to go around at Linder. If your child is an above average student or even has the potential to be please for their sake go somewhere else or they will fall through the cracks due to teachers having to put so much focus on getting a certain target group of students to meet State Testing Standards.

Posted October 15, 2009
This is a lower income public school with great teachers and staff. Diverse group of students, majority hispanic and caucasion. All of my children have attended Linder and as long as a parent is active in their education they will suceed with high scores.

Linder Elementary School

Posted December 15, 2008
I think is the perfect school for my childs now with the new principal and the new rules we can be the best Elementary of the sun valley.

Linder Elementary School
1825 Chateau Dr, Meridian, ID  83646
Last modified Linder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5