Meridian, ID

Posted December 06, 2013
My granddaughter attends Chief Joseph Elementary, and I am impressed with the principal and other staff members that I have met. They appear to have a real gift for encouraging those that are trying and challenging those that are gifted. That is not a simple task. Good job!

Posted July 06, 2013
Chief Joseph is back on the map! After having some turnover, I couldn't be happier with Mrs. Hart and the positive atmosphere being created inside the school. Students have to work hard for awards they earn and I see a greater number of volunteers stepping in. Once upon a time we were the premier school...9 years and 4 kids later, I think we're headed there again!

Posted May 29, 2009

Chief Joseph Elementary School 4

Posted January 02, 2009
Chief Joseph still has so many wonderful, dedicated teachers. Unfortunately, we lost the best principal our kids have ever had, and Mr. Phillip's absence can be felt. Love the school and the teachers, and I hope they will stay around.

Posted June 18, 2007
What a great school...I would not choose to be anywhere else! The teachers, support staff and Mr. Phillips are all tremendously caring individuals. There is a positive feeling in this school, and the students, and parents alike can feel it! We are happy to be here.

Chief Joseph Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2007

Posted August 29, 2005
Excellent School! I wish all Idaho schools were as good as Chief Joseph! Excellent staff--My children have never had a bad experience with a teacher. Parent involvement is a huge part of this school. Very family oriented. I can't say enough good things about them!

Posted May 05, 2005
I really enjoy my kids going to chief joseph everyone there is really nice and they have helped my daughter tremendously there. I would really recommend this school to everyone . the best one here in idaho county. and the teacher is excellent too. Mrs. Funk, my daughter really likes her and is happy there. thank you so much for your support.

Chief Joseph Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2005

Chief Joseph Elementary School
1100 East Chateau, Meridian, ID  83646
Last modified Chief Joseph Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chief Joseph Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top