Bad
Good

Mr. Griffith is bae! Wresting was great, the coaches were awesome. Coach Creek, and Coach Griffith are the best coaches I have ever had. ~Stang Country

I am a former student and although the teachers were great the principal stay involves but the school was too easy of work and the education is most important. I'd recommended going to heritage middle school.

I am a parent. I have two children that have gone to this school. One does not anymore, he opted for another option due to the continuous homework overload in math, with no help. I think many of the educators here are great, some staff, not so much. My current student there is bullied daily, called names and has a had 2 previous years of hardship, with minimal support from the admin. I know it is better than other local schools, so that is why we keep him there. There is drug use, as in all schools, but not as bad as other area schools.

My son went to this school for 2 years. We loved it because the whole atmosphere is like a family & friends. Students seemed to be more tolerant to all kinds of people. I never saw any mean actions, or heard of any drug use or bullying. I'm not saying there's not ANY, I'm just saying I think it's alot less than other middle schools, the adults don't tolerate it & the students seem to have other things to do. We really like this school.

The fuel up to play program is fantastic! Kristin Stuart came to our school. She encouraged us to join. The oppertunities are wonderful.

Huh. Well, I am a former student as well, and I think that the teachers are very nice, and fun. But they need to do something about the cliques there - some are a rather bad influence on the students.

I love this school. It has amazing teachers who listen to our opinions and care about us. the student counsel really helps with the schools pep assemblies which are awsome to have.The admins are also very nice to the student. They consider our requests!

I have had children in 5 different schools and this one is my favorite. The teachers really care about their students and the office secretary is the sweetest, most helpful secretary I have been involved with. The counselors are also very supportive and helpful. This school is very organized and registration was a breeze compared to others. I love LCMS!

Last modified Lewis & Clark Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.