Meridian, ID
Students enrolled: 1,061

Lewis & Clark Middle School 3

Posted June 03, 2014
I am a former student and although the teachers were great the principal stay involves but the school was too easy of work and the education is most important. I'd recommended going to heritage middle school.

Lewis & Clark Middle School 3

Posted August 29, 2012
I am a parent. I have two children that have gone to this school. One does not anymore, he opted for another option due to the continuous homework overload in math, with no help. I think many of the educators here are great, some staff, not so much. My current student there is bullied daily, called names and has a had 2 previous years of hardship, with minimal support from the admin. I know it is better than other local schools, so that is why we keep him there. There is drug use, as in all schools, but not as bad as other area schools.

Posted February 15, 2011
My son went to this school for 2 years. We loved it because the whole atmosphere is like a family & friends. Students seemed to be more tolerant to all kinds of people. I never saw any mean actions, or heard of any drug use or bullying. I'm not saying there's not ANY, I'm just saying I think it's alot less than other middle schools, the adults don't tolerate it & the students seem to have other things to do. We really like this school.

Lewis & Clark Middle School 4

Posted October 18, 2009
The fuel up to play program is fantastic! Kristin Stuart came to our school. She encouraged us to join. The oppertunities are wonderful.

Posted November 21, 2008

Lewis & Clark Middle School 4

Posted March 29, 2008
Huh. Well, I am a former student as well, and I think that the teachers are very nice, and fun. But they need to do something about the cliques there - some are a rather bad influence on the students.

Lewis & Clark Middle School
4141 East Pine St, Meridian, ID  83642
Last modified Lewis & Clark Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewis & Clark Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top