Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

There is no discipline implemented at this school. Basically, the same kids continue their behaviors all year long with no recourse. Average students do not exist to the faculty and staff. The same star students are their number one priority. Parents with younger children are no welcome to volunteer at the school. The PTA basically runs the place. They do what they want, so that means their kids do what they want.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Tha same students are consistently rewarded at this school. If your student is just average, then it is likely the teachers a this school will not even notice him/her.

I think the teachers really care for the students, as well as the principal when I was having my knee replaced the principal and a teacher picked my daughter up for school and dropped her off after school

The teachers and other staff at Discovery are amazing. My son always felt cared for and was learning far above the other schools he's attended. The Principal and teacher really care about each student and it amazed me that Mr. Dudley knew all the kid's names with so many students at that school. We can't wait to move back into district so my son can return to this school. Best school experience we've had so far (out of 4 total elementaries we've had to put my son in)

This school has been absolutely wonderful for our son and our family. I like that they have a program set up to help the kids work through problems so that there is no bullying on campus. Parent involvement is always welcome (wish there were more parents involved ) and the teachers have all been wonderful.

I love how they are adding new playground equipment!

We have a granddaughter in this school. We believe she is receiving Superior training. Mr. Dudley, Principal, truly loves these kids. Without a doubt this is one of the finest grade schools in the district.

Last modified Discovery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.