Meridian, ID

Discovery Elementary School 4

Posted July 03, 2015
I think the teachers really care for the students, as well as the principal when I was having my knee replaced the principal and a teacher picked my daughter up for school and dropped her off after school

Posted August 28, 2014
The teachers and other staff at Discovery are amazing. My son always felt cared for and was learning far above the other schools he's attended. The Principal and teacher really care about each student and it amazed me that Mr. Dudley knew all the kid's names with so many students at that school. We can't wait to move back into district so my son can return to this school. Best school experience we've had so far (out of 4 total elementaries we've had to put my son in)

Discovery Elementary School

Posted February 02, 2008
This school has been absolutely wonderful for our son and our family. I like that they have a program set up to help the kids work through problems so that there is no bullying on campus. Parent involvement is always welcome (wish there were more parents involved ) and the teachers have all been wonderful.

Posted July 25, 2007
I love how they are adding new playground equipment!

Posted December 23, 2006
We have a granddaughter in this school. We believe she is receiving Superior training. Mr. Dudley, Principal, truly loves these kids. Without a doubt this is one of the finest grade schools in the district.

Discovery Elementary School
2100 East Leigh Field Dr, Meridian, ID  83642
Last modified Discovery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Discovery Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top