Middleton, ID

Posted October 13, 2014
We have two kids in this school. They are now in 4th and 3rd grades respectively. We have enjoyed all their teachers and believe the staff care about the children. I would only give three stars for kindergarten though. Way to unorganized.

Posted May 06, 2014
Mill Creek is a true school community! It is inviting and focuses on all the positives to truly teach students. They get amazing results because of strong teachers, volunteers, and simply because they make it so fun and innovative each day. My kids love their school, and as parents so do we.

Posted August 03, 2013
I have a son that is now in the 2nd grade and i love this school i have loved all his Teachers he has had they have work so well with him and the whole school is great!!!

Middleton Mill Creek Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2012
My child has attended Mill Creek Elementary from K to 2nd grade and my husband and I are considering enrolling her in a new school. Each teacher she has had has been bubbly and wonderful when the parents are involved, but the moment they are gone, their attitude changes. I think the student to teacher ratio is too high and the teachers are overwhelmed with the number of children in their classroom - thus making them stressed out and unable to handle the kids. My child was rated a genius before coming here. Now, she has been labeled a "problem child" because the teacher is relying on tattle telling rather than witnessing the problem first hand and dealing with it accordingly. We enrolled our child in a tutoring center just to bring her back up to speed and their reports of her have been stellar. I am very disappointed in the teachers favoritism and reliance on second hand information when problems arise. My child has been humiliated several times in front of her peers by her teacher and despite the fact that I have constantly been in communication with the teacher, her dislike toward my child is so evident that as parents we now feel we have to protect our child from the her.

Posted March 19, 2010
I have one child attending Mill Creek Elementary. It has been an amazing school for us. They are not only on top of getting help for children who are behind but are also amazing with advanced children. A lot of schools lack programs for children who are gifted but mill creek and the other elementary schools in this district have an amazing program and that the tailor to every students needs. The teachers and at the school are all wonderful. they take the time to get to know there students and the students family. Mrs. Berg is an amazing principle. The school has a high amount of parent volunteers. I couldn't imagine a better school.

Posted May 14, 2009

Middleton Mill Creek Elementary School 1

Posted February 28, 2009

Middleton Mill Creek Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2008
small town environment in a growing comunity. strong teacher involvement

Posted February 28, 2008
My daughter recently switched from another school to Mill Creek, her teacher has been able to see that she needs more of a challange than just basic letter recognition in Kindergarten. She has adjusted things a little to allow for a easy transition, and to allow for my daughter and 4 others in her class that are reading well.

Posted February 27, 2008
I love this school, my children love this school! The faculty is excellent, the administration is excellent, and the community is excellent.

Middleton Mill Creek Elementary School
500 North Middleton Rd, Middleton, ID  83644
Last modified Middleton Mill Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middleton Mill Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top