Middleton, ID

Middleton High School 1

Posted June 19, 2014
This school is not good. There is a problem with bullying and drugs. The teachers don't care how well the students do, and in some cases encourage their bad behavior. I was a student here so I have first hand experience. I wish I could have went to a charter school.

Middleton High School 1

Posted November 26, 2013
Middleton High School has a big problem...bullying. While the teachers are pretty good and there is plenty of opportunity for a student to excel, the administration is seriously lacking. The principal is a typical politician who will come out, shake your hand, then head back into one of his many meetings. He does not return calls or follow through even in assurances he's made to his students. However, all that aside, he's truly not interested in keeping his students safe. We had to leave the school due to bullying, and while some members of the administration attempted to help, their lack of communication over such matters is startling. To add to this, after writing an open letter to the administration and board regarding the bullying issue, we only received a reply from the school counselor. Status quo: if you ignore the problem, perhaps it will go away? A grass roots bullying program needs to start today/now/yesterday in the grade schools and by the time these students hit the high school there should be a NO TOLERANCE policy...period. Our children must be provided a safe environment to learn and grow. Shame on Middleton High School for allowing bullying to continue.

Middleton High School 0

Posted April 05, 2010
The educational standards were generally low in my opinion. The superintendent was ignorant of the state educational statutes.

Middleton High School 2

Posted January 30, 2008

Middleton High School 5

Posted November 07, 2007
Growing up in Middleton, the school district is one of the things that as a graduate, you look back on and realize just how great it truly was. The teachers at Middleton aren't just there for the money. They really do care about the students and many grew up here themselves. They aren't afraid to really get to know their students and they are always available for help. After the fire this last spring, Middleton has been hurting, but out of the ashes grew a greater sense of community. People have banded together and it just goes to show you what a great town Middleton is! Now that Iam out of school and away from there, I realize just what a great education I got and how lucky I was to grow up in a small town with a big heart.

Middleton High School 5

Posted June 02, 2007
- a former student

Middleton High School 4

Posted August 11, 2005
My daughters have been attending Middleton School District since they were in K and 3rd grade, they are now in 8th and 11th grades. I love this school district. The quality of the academic programs is pretty strong and the teachers care. I love the small town feel of this school~I email most of my daughters' teachers at least once a week. The availability of music, sports and extracurricular activities is only limited by time and the students ability to juggle! We have great parent involvement and our parents have stepped up and we get things done. Our kids play in tournaments against the bigger schools and around the state (and they exceed, placing in most sports) ~ our parents dedicate the time and money to bring our kids to the next level in competitive sports and academics.

Middleton High School 4

Posted September 30, 2003

Middleton High School
511 West Main St, Middleton, ID  83644
Last modified Middleton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middleton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top