Posted April 30, 2014
I will be happy when my child is no longer in this school. They do not care about your child learning and only are there to get the check. If your child needs additional help, you are told "everything is on the internet" then you go and look and not everything is included, therefore child suffers and has to always be making up work. I have three kids on my street and all will have to attend summer school due to low grades.

Posted April 08, 2014
It was hard giving one star on this school, that speaks so highly of them selves. When they don't help the children with really any part of education. They want a paycheck that's the only reason why the teachers are there. I'm not going to say anything else cause nothing I have to say is nice.

Middleton Middle School 2

Posted August 22, 2013
The teachers seem to only want a paycheck. I asked my childs math teacher if tjey were available before or after school or knew of tutors to help with Algebra ans he told me and my child to search "you tube" for help. Really? Doesn't surprise me as another teacher told me she doesn't have time to answer emails from parents or grade most of the work sitting on her desk, my childs report card showed a F and missing work. My child told me she turned it in. So I went to the teacher with principal in tow to confront her. Sure enough she had a HUGE stack or ungraded papers from many students. Grades were changed and she got an A. Wish teachers wanted to help kids succeed and not just collect a paycheck.SAD

Middleton Middle School 4

Posted February 27, 2012
Friendly, caring staff with proactive leadership from the administration. The middle school has recently taken over the building that was the old high school. Some of the buildings are quite new (less than 5 years old) and there have been many updates on the older buildings, making a very roomy and modern campus. I like the way they separate the sixth graders from the older grades (including lunch and electives). They also have eight (yes, 8!) periods each day, giving each studen a great deal of options and flexibility for their students.

Posted July 13, 2011
Staff and administration do not seem to be interested in students success. School seems to be more of a 'holding tank' for the kids than a school supporting their academic achievement and learning. Teachers are very difficult to work with and not responsive.

Middleton Middle School 5

Posted September 12, 2008

Middleton Middle School
200 South 4th Ave West, Middleton, ID  83644
Last modified Middleton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middleton Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top