Mountain Home, ID

North Elementary School 2

Posted December 02, 2013
This school seems like it has gone down hill. Full of problem children and the principal is a joke. Instead of trying to fix the problem, it's avoided and the child goes straight to punishment or gets sent home. My child is currently attending and I will be switching schools as soon as possible.

Posted August 17, 2010
Great teachers! Great environment! Have had 4 of my kids at this school for all grades and they've been very happy there.

North Elementary School 1

Posted December 07, 2009

North Elementary School 1

Posted December 07, 2009

North Elementary School 2

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted November 21, 2006
North Elementary has been a great experience for my sons which both have attended. The teachers there are wonderful and the cirriculum is challenging. They have pushed my sons to excell andn they currenlty are in the upper part of their classes now. I would fully recommend the school for anyone that is coming into mountain home.

Posted October 28, 2006
I am so pleased with North Elementary. I have a special needs child who has struggled at all of the schools she has been to. North Elementary is the first school that has successfully addressed her learning disability. She was performing at grade level for the first time within 6 months of enrollment. I have found the teachers extremely caring and great at keeping the lines of communication open. This school also has the most active parent group in the community. There are so many fun activities offered through the parent group that keep education fun. I also appreciate that the school is serious about enforcing the rules that have been made (one such rule: visitors are absolutely not admitted into the school without checking in at the office first-I know they take the safety of my child seriously).

Posted May 12, 2006
This is a wonderful school. My 2 boys went there for 3 years before we moved to another State. We were very satified w/ the education they received there. Wish we were still there.

North Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2006
Excellent school, best in the district!

North Elementary School
290 East 12th North St, Mountain Home, ID  83647
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top