Mountain Home, ID

West Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2014
This school's staff is warm and welcoming, the teachers that I have had the pleasure of getting to know thus far always have an open ear to my questions and/or concerns, and honestly...these are the best behaved students I have seen in the district at this age level. My children will definitely be staying at West!

West Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2011
This school is lacking in facilities and no communication on the schools end. I took my kids out of this school and would NEVER recommend this school for any children. After my son struggled at a first grade reading level for 2 years straight once i took him out and after 7 months of a different school he is now reading at proficient 4th grade reading level. Education is so important and you don't get time back.

West Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2007
We like West Elementary. Wonderful facilities and a caring staff!

West Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2007
'Both my Boys have gone to West Elementary since they were 7 years old. West is a school where the children come first. Both of my children had some troubles adapting first, but with the effort put in by the teachers and principle they were able to overcome them. The teachers are highly skilled and you can tell that they care about each child in their classroom because they all work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is great and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader and I know my children miss her and their teachers. Thank you West Elementary for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they needed.'

West Elementary School 3

Posted October 08, 2005

West Elementary School
415 West 2nd North, Mountain Home, ID  83647
Last modified West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top