Mountain Home, ID

Posted June 19, 2015
The school staff have absolutely no respect for the students unless they are a child or children of the staff or are favorites. Bullying is witnessed by teachers and nothing is done to stop or help the students who are being bullied. Instead they are mocked and laughed at. The total lack of empathy from the principal and staff towards the students that are being bullied in the form of verbal abuse, physical harm, and sexism is unbelievable.

Posted April 25, 2015
This has got to be one of the worst schools in the history of schools. The bullying is completely out of control. My child has been cursed at, called horrible names, and hit by other students. The teachers witness the bullying and do nothing about it. The teachers mock the students and laugh at them if a mistake has been made. The staff at the front office are rude, disrespectful and lack empathy. Hacker middle school is not worthy of being called a school at all.

Posted February 26, 2014
Hacker has been one of the most frustrating schools to deal with. My daughter has been failing most of her tests in Math and has not received any type of help. Why, you may ask. It is not for the lack of us requesting the help it is the lack of Idaho providing the necessary help that she needs. Don't fail Idaho? Ha! Good luck because if you cannot help the kids that are struggling within your school districts then Idaho itself is failing. I can't wait to get my kids to a school where they will actually get the help they need.

Posted August 18, 2013
I went here for one year in 1999, and based on what I've seen it's still a horrible place to go. The teachers are cruel and antagonistic, and no one does anything about the bullies. If you can avoid it, don't send your child here.

Posted April 05, 2011
This school sends the message out that it is ok to be bullied. My child has been the victim several times. At this school it is ok to start a fight but don't get caught defending yourself. You get in more trouble trying to defend yourself than you do starting the fight. So glad my youngest child will not be attending this school!!

Posted April 05, 2011
This school is ok with being bullied. My son has been the victim several times. They send the message that it is ok to start a fight but don't get caught defending yourself. I am so glad that my youngest child will not attend this school!!!

Hacker Middle School 4

Posted August 17, 2010
I think this school has greatly improved since they moved it to 5th and 6th grade only. My son was there for 5th grade last year and he had a great experience. His homeroom teacher and team of teachers were excellent and we had good communication. So far, so good on this year too. I know there's been a couple of teachers that don't have the greatest rep but I believe that's the minority, not the majority.

Hacker Middle School 2

Posted September 02, 2009
This is is not as bad as some but the teachers (not all) are somewhat moody. Both my kids went here and I couldn't wait to get them out. I really wished teachers took a class on how to treat the students like people. Don't bring your mood to school and take it out on the students.

Hacker Middle School

Posted April 09, 2009
So mountain home may be a small town, but the schools are pretty good, i mean, when i fist moved here, i was the new girl! and i was able to make friends within a few HOURS of school! the kids are so acceotable of everybody there! and the teachers are excellent there too!

Hacker Middle School
550 East Jackson St, Mountain Home, ID  83647
Last modified Hacker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hacker Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top