Shiloh Christian School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
This school has been a blessing to my children. They enjoy the teachers and the warm atmosphere that a small school provides. They get individual attention they deserve. My children feel academically challenged, which they did not in the public system. I encourage you to learn more about this great school.

Shiloh Christian School 5

Posted April 30, 2004
I entered Shiloh in 1994, the school's founding year, and graduated in 2000. Shiloh's teachers are passionate about ensuring the success of their students. They are fueled by their love of their subject areas, personal interest in their students, and belief that teaching is not just a job, but a ministry as well. I always knew that my teachers cared about me--from my intellectual growth to the shaping of my character. The academic foundation I recieved at Shiloh was very strong. In college, I found myself more prepared than many of my classmates. Shiloh students learn quickly that laziness and half-hearted efforts will get you nowhere in life. Logical consequences and rewards lead to positive peer pressure to complete all assignments. Though Shiloh is small and thus cannot offer many 'extras', dual-enrollment laws enable students to participate in sports or advanced classes (like calculus) at the local public school.

Shiloh Christian School
390 E 11th N, Mountain Home, ID  83647
Last modified Shiloh Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-2, 4, 6-7, 9
Shiloh Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top