Desert Springs Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2013
Desert Springs Elementary made my grandson's transition to a new school great! Everyone was very helpful, kind and supportive. His teacher Mrs. McConnell is a wonderful teacher and shows great concern and willingness to go the extra mile for children in her class to help them learn.

Desert Springs Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
My daughter went there a half a year in first grade .My daughter was behind and they was so good with helping her get the help she need to catch her up and i was so impress that in so little time she was doing math like nothing and learning how to read if i could move her back I would go to this school but we moved.

Desert Springs Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2012
My son has attended Desert Springs for three years. The teachers have always been great. My last teacher 4th grade was impressive. I appreciate all she tried to do with my son to help with his hyperactivity. She was very dedicated. The principal is great. I can tell she cares for her students. I just wish the school had more funding. It would certainly help kids like my son. I know from experience that most of the staff care and want the student's success. I think the school deserves a higher rating but because of the staff.

Desert Springs Elementary School
18178 Santa Ana Ave, Nampa, ID  83687
Last modified Desert Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Desert Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top