Nampa, ID

Posted January 10, 2014
This school is basicly a let down,, My children have been let down.. I feel like the teachers arent trying.. They do what they have to do to get by and thats it. My one child has learning disabilties and hasnt gotten much help.

Iowa Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2013
There is a lot of room for improvement in this school! Last year my son started kinder and has been known to have problems with speech, comprehension, etc. And of course the principal came up with excuses throughout the year. Naming one of them, "he needs to get his attitude under control." So he started therapy, among other diagnostic programs. Again, still refusing him patience, and an IEP, speech, etc. At the end of the year the school celebrated a Kindergarten graduation ceremony, low and behold, he was SITTING OFF TO THE SIDE OF THE BLEECHERS!!! and not among the other students! was in his OWN seperate CHAIR! Seemed as if he were cast aside and ignored! I wonder if he was treated like this in the class during the year, and my son id no dummy to know he was being treated differently! Children can sense these things. And feel bad that he will unfortunately be attending again, this year for 1st grade. Funny thing is, I tried calling the principal about starting him on an IEP this year, left a detailed message of who i was and my sons name...it's been a full week, and STILL no call BACK! I know for a fact she is NOT looking forward to seeing me this year and I am not for her.

Iowa Elementary School 5

Posted December 14, 2010
i love this school, i went to it k-5 it was the best school ever!!!! :D

Iowa Elementary School 0

Posted April 18, 2010
The kids I know that go there say the teachers are the best and they love the school.

Iowa Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2009
This school has been a huge disappointment to me. I have come from out of state where their schools are blue ribbon schools to a place where they can't even pass their ISAT scores. They have no gifted classes offered and no advanced classes. This state has really made me think about moving my child back to where she can have the education she needs and deserves!

Posted January 29, 2008

Posted December 15, 2007
This school is steadily going down hill. My older children went to this school and my 3rd child is now attending. There is a 'circle the wagons' attitude whenever I question problem areas. Poor ISAT scores and the quality of education your child will recieve varies widely by classroom. Not alot of resources for children who may need advanced work.

Iowa Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2007

Iowa Elementary School 3

Posted November 02, 2005
Iowa Elem. in Nampa,Idaho is a decent school. My only problem with it is the way they respond to people with questions or problems. They definitely need to work on their organization.

Iowa Elementary School
626 Iowa, Nampa, ID  83686
Last modified Iowa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iowa Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top