Nampa, ID

Posted November 26, 2013
Central Elementary is a great school. Very involved and genuinely concerned for your kids. So far I have no complaints.

Posted November 05, 2012
I did all of my student teaching at Central. The principal is a phenomenal leader and the staff is a great example of a team. They function in unity and are graceful to each other. I enjoyed that they aren't scared to try new things and, most importantly, are reflective and willing to change their practices to better suit the needs of students. They deserved their Distinguished School award!

Central Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2011
ok school dose not deal with bulling very well. and the only parent involvment i had was parent teacher confrences and reading logs sent home, except of corse the truble my son got in when he was dealing with bullies.

Central Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
They care about the sucess of all the students. They care about the well being of each family, and as a new family to the school felt very welcomed by them.

Posted April 12, 2010
This is my sons first year there and he is doing great and all he talks about is his friends and the princiapl.

Posted December 02, 2009
My daughter is in Kindergarten here and I feel that it is a wonderful school. She is already reading most of her sightwords and all ofcolor words. The principal is very enthusiastic and the teachers there really enjoy their job and it shows. They are eager to teach and kids eager to learn. They have many special programs that get the students ready to learn and those that are behind stay and participate in a reading course and eat lunch twice a week. You feel very cared about walking just through doors. Teachers know most of the students by name. I am a volunteer there and get to see inside the classroom first-hand. We need more parent volunteers!

Central Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
This school has had a huge impact on all the kids in my family, we all went there for elemetary and it has made our lives so much better

Central Elementary School 3

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008
Again and again the administration and teachers at Central Elementary have come through for our children. They fought along side us to keep our children in their school after a ridiculous educational zoning change. This school zone change nearly caused my children to be forced to attend a sub-standard school that did not even 'make the grade', so to speak. Mrs. Thomas and the entire staff of Central Elementary School are to be applauded. Give them all a raise!

Posted September 18, 2008
To update: I am extremely impressed with Ms. Thomas' leadership skills, and her quiet grace, strength and dignity. She takes pride in everyone of her students and school, and lets us as the parents experience sucess along with her. She is truly a gem!

Central Elementary School
1415 5th St South, Nampa, ID  83651
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top