Bad
Good

Central Elementary is a great school. Very involved and genuinely concerned for your kids. So far I have no complaints.

I did all of my student teaching at Central. The principal is a phenomenal leader and the staff is a great example of a team. They function in unity and are graceful to each other. I enjoyed that they aren't scared to try new things and, most importantly, are reflective and willing to change their practices to better suit the needs of students. They deserved their Distinguished School award!

ok school dose not deal with bulling very well. and the only parent involvment i had was parent teacher confrences and reading logs sent home, except of corse the truble my son got in when he was dealing with bullies.

They care about the sucess of all the students. They care about the well being of each family, and as a new family to the school felt very welcomed by them.

This is my sons first year there and he is doing great and all he talks about is his friends and the princiapl.

My daughter is in Kindergarten here and I feel that it is a wonderful school. She is already reading most of her sightwords and all ofcolor words. The principal is very enthusiastic and the teachers there really enjoy their job and it shows. They are eager to teach and kids eager to learn. They have many special programs that get the students ready to learn and those that are behind stay and participate in a reading course and eat lunch twice a week. You feel very cared about walking just through doors. Teachers know most of the students by name. I am a volunteer there and get to see inside the classroom first-hand. We need more parent volunteers!

This school has had a huge impact on all the kids in my family, we all went there for elemetary and it has made our lives so much better

Again and again the administration and teachers at Central Elementary have come through for our children. They fought along side us to keep our children in their school after a ridiculous educational zoning change. This school zone change nearly caused my children to be forced to attend a sub-standard school that did not even 'make the grade', so to speak. Mrs. Thomas and the entire staff of Central Elementary School are to be applauded. Give them all a raise!

To update: I am extremely impressed with Ms. Thomas' leadership skills, and her quiet grace, strength and dignity. She takes pride in everyone of her students and school, and lets us as the parents experience sucess along with her. She is truly a gem!

I love this school, it's like family to my kids. My kids know all the teachers and all the staff and everyone knows my kids. They all know us by our kids, and it's reasuring that everyone love's my kids.

Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.