Bad
Good

This is a great school. The teachers are very friendly and informative. I have come across a lot of hello's and sweet smiles from the Nampa School District staff. My daughter is very pleased learning in a positive environment and how the staff is very supported towards the students. Way to go Nampa High School!! :)

There are way too many studets at this school which makes each class full with at least 40 students making it difficult for any student to get a good education there. I feel the school has a lot of school pride and that makes it fun for the kids but as far as education goes, there are too many students and too many gang related problems.

I spent my freshmen and sophomore year at nampa high and I absolutely loved it. As someone who was more closed off from socializing I was able to meet such good people. The atmosphere felt really welcoming. The teacher great and make learning really good to understand. What I liked to most though was the pride us students had for our school. I've never liked a school so much.

i currently attend Nampa Senior High School, and the school is a great place to put your kid in. The food is good, the educational factors beat out other schools, like the band programs, and electives, and our primary classes that help daily. WE PUT PRIDE BACK IN THIS SCHOOL! GO DAWGS!

Nampa High School has a positive, safe environment. The teachers and administration are supportive and work diligently to meet the needs of students. There is a great deal of school pride and work is being done to produce the best learning environment for the students at Nampa High School.

My grandson is a junior at Nampa Senior High and I have bveen very pleased with the teachers and administration. The top leadershiop at the school, along with improvements from the bond package have restored pride at thd school. Parent involvement at the junior and senior level is super, but needs improvement at the freshman ad sophomore level. Powerschool allows me to closely monitor my grandson's progress.

i am a new resident in the state of Idaho and my 15 year old son who is currently a sophomore now attending N.H.S. i walked into the office to enroll him on the Friday before school was to start and was pleased to receive such a warm welcome. my son is a special ed student which brought great concern to me that his needs would not be taken care of. i was so wrong!! my son and i were invited back to meet Mrs. Duby where she reviewed his paperwork i provided and arranged for his classes as we sat a talked to her. in the hour i spent with her, i met the principal who came in and introd himself, and 3 coachs of the football teams. the next day, my son was welcomed onto the JV football team and truly loves being at NHS!!

Last modified Nampa Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.