Greenhurst Elementary School 1

Posted October 10, 2013
I would not recommend this school to anyone. The teachers the staff all need help. My child was out of there within a week. There are much better schools in the area look around.

Greenhurst Elementary School 1

Posted September 10, 2013
We have had nothing but problems with this school. There is a new principal and he doesn't know how to run the school. There is zero communication. They expect you to know all of the quirks, odd hours ect. We have told the school several times that we are new this year and they lack communication. There are no emails from the school stating early pick up hours on Wednesdays, Where to pick your child up after the preschool busses load, IN THE PARENT PICK UP AREA. All of that should have been established before school started. My 5 year old told me that his music teacher grabbed his hand and put him in time out in front of the class because he didn't say he was " Here. " Mind you school has been in session for a few weeks and my K son goes to school every other day. HOW are children suppose to know the rules if they are at school every other day and have maybe been in music class 3 times. She had no right to touch my child. My 1st grader told me she puts kids in timeout in his music class too. We are moving back to our sons school from last year because we never had issues there. This school is now a safety issue for our family.

Greenhurst Elementary School 5

Posted March 04, 2009

Greenhurst Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2008

Greenhurst Elementary School 5

Posted November 22, 2005
The Parent/Teacher involvement in this school is very high. The PTA is always doing fun activities and supporting parents and teachers. It has a great staff who is always willing to work with parents and is available by email or phone all the time. The test scores of this school are high because of the dedicated teachers and staff. There are lots of extracurricular activities being offered to all grades along with music, art and sports. The parent volunteers are very common in this school and is encouraged with every student. The principal and staff make this school very nice and rewarding experience.

Greenhurst Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2004
My son has been at this school for 2 years and struggles very hard and I have talked w/ his teachers to try to get some extra help for him and have had very little response. We have also e-mailed the principal and gotten no response from her either.

Greenhurst Elementary School
1701 Discovery Place, Nampa, ID  83686
Last modified Greenhurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenhurst Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top