Nampa, ID

Nampa Christian Schools 4

Posted August 04, 2014
This school is great in so many ways, but this is the time of year that I get so upset about their very, very long school supply list! Their list also have very specific, brand name things that are so hard to find. And when we already pay tuition? Please do one of several things: Add about $30 more to tuition and have a no school supply list- give the teachers the money and they buy in bulk online everything they want. Or- give the teachers a little i.e. $100-200 and they can go get the specific brand name things and the students have a much shorter list. Or- have club fundraisers where parents at least can have the choice of paying i.e. $35 for the 3rd grade school supply pack and save hours of store hopping headaches. It's so nice to have such and advanced Christian school in the 50th most educated state, but please, please, stop this back to school nightmare!

Posted August 16, 2010
This school has been great to work with! If anyone in this school is interested in hosting an exchange student, my family is this year and know there is still 2 boys available to host! It is so much fun :) contact this lady, bennedh2188 @ yahoo.com and she will help you.

Posted January 12, 2010
I had a son graduate from Nampa Christian and a daughter currently attending school there. This school has been great for my children. Academics are great and teachers care

Posted December 10, 2009
I had three sons who attended and graduated from NCS. They all were accepted to a university whose business school was ranked in the top five from the Princeton Review! Nampa Christian prepared them well for that opportunity while centering their education around God! It's a great school with fantastic administration and staff and academics!

Posted October 26, 2009
I love teaching at this school it is so fun to teach pre-algebra and science. Go nampa christian trojans!

Posted May 31, 2009
I love everything about NCS . It is the best thing that could of happened to our daughter. I can't think of a better way to spend my money. It truely is a good investment in her future.

Posted February 04, 2009
We chose Nampa Christian 6 years ago for our 2 children and it was the best decision we've ever made. They are getting the best education available and they are also learning that God is part of every aspect of their lives. By attending Nampa Christian they are learning that God is not just a topic for Sunday morning. Our children are the most important thing in our lives, and we will do whatever it takes to make sure they succeed in life. We feel that Nampa Christian is one way of us guaranteeing their success.

Nampa Christian Schools 4

Posted May 09, 2007
I would like to commend the Elementary Staff and Teachers on a great year! We are a new family to the school with elementary and middle school students. I know the school is going through growing pains with a new high school on the horizon and big changes for the existing campus...but with the positive attitude and Christian outlook...all things in God's time...I can't wait for the future and success of this very hard working team.

Nampa Christian Schools 3

Posted January 13, 2006
I am currently enrolled at Nampa Christian. There are the typical private school problems here, such as certain kids being more porpular due to their net worth, but that's practically unavoidable. This year there were 3 new teachers hired (Mr. Pollard, Mr. Tygart, and Mr. Muhr) and they are fantastic! I've got to give the school credit for that. I have no problem pulling straight A's which is somewhat disappointing since I crave a good challenge. I don't think I've been publically humiliated at all this year and those who talk to me are almost always kind. But the school is improving lots so I think I'll just wait it out to see where NCS is going!--Talk of a new high school building is sweeping the hallways.

Posted September 29, 2004
This is a great school with high morals and academic achievement requirements. It is amazing to see the respect that the student body gives to each other, teachers, and parents when you visit the school. They have a great athletic program and really stress the tenants of athletics in teamwork not win at all cost.

439 West Orchard Avenue, Nampa, ID  83651
Last modified Nampa Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Nampa Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top