Posted August 13, 2013
I've dealt with several elementary schools in different states, different parts of the U.S. and this school out shines all others by far. The teachers and staff are caring and go above and beyond for not only the students but their families as well. I highly recommend trying Birch Elementary out for your children if you ever have the chance.

Posted March 30, 2012
My two children in grades 4 and 1 began attending Birch at the beginning of this school year (2011-2012) and both have received a great education and love their new school! The teachers and staff that we have encountered have all been wonderful! The school facilities are newer and well-maintained; the school atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. And the emphasis on character education is a great bonus! We are very pleased with our experience at Birch!

Posted September 15, 2009
They have gone above and beyond my expectations! The students really are the number one priority.

Posted April 11, 2009
Mr. Greg Scheele and his great staff of educators are the BEST! My grandson has attended Birch all previous years and is now in fourth grade. Lynn Benoit

Posted February 15, 2009
This school is awesome! My girls have been there for 3 years and have loved it. I love the different character traits that they focus on monthly, i.e.: compassion, cooperation, integrity, etc. I don't understand the low rating because I have absolutely loved this school. I love the principle too, Mr. Scheele is awesome!

Posted July 22, 2008
We have been at Birch for 2 years are are very impressed with the staff and their dedication to the students/families.

Posted July 10, 2007

Posted May 07, 2007
My son has been going to Birch Elementary for two years, and I just couldn't have better things to say about the school. Every report card is better than the last. Lots of parent involvement. Communication between teacher and parents (for both years) is absolutely wonderful. My son has had many opportunities for after school programs. I would definitely recommend Birch to any one who asked.

Birch Elementary School 3

Posted February 13, 2007
Birch is a nice clean school. It is new, the staff is friendly and the teachers are great.

Posted June 24, 2005
We were very pleased with Birch, their friendly staff and the education provided to our daughter. We were saddened that the 5th graders will be moving to Sage this fall. The programs offered at Birch allowed our child to excel beyond our expectations. Coming from Andrus Elem teachers who were not as caring we were expecting the same at Birch. But, they were AWESOME. They encouraged our child to excel. She was able to attain honor roll and HIGH honor roll this year. It was unexpected for us but we credit it to the sincere concern that the teachers have had for our child. We will miss it but we're grateful that they cared enough and we HIGHLY RECOMMEND any parent or child to attend Birch! They're absolutely family orientated and genuinely concerned about NO CHILD being left behind!

Birch Elementary School
6900 Birch Ln, Nampa, ID  83687
Last modified Birch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Birch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top