Bad
Good

Posted February 04, 2013
Only our first year here at Owyhee, so far so good. My child struggles a bit with some behavior issues and the principal, teacher and counselor were quick to get him the help he needed. They held him accountable without embarrassing him or making him feel like a "bad egg". They didn't judge me, just offered solutions.

Owyhee Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2012
Our son went here for Kindergarten, 2nd and 3rd. We home schooled him for 1st grade. We have not had a good experience with this school. The teachers and principal seem to be very biased. I suppose if our religion was the same we might have had a better experience. They seem to condone alot of things that are unfair and biased towards certain children. We will not be enrolling our son next year. Imagine how you would feel if a child hurt yours on the playground and the teacher on duty told your child that "oh your parents probably did that to you"

Posted May 03, 2009
My daughter loves Mrs. Lawson she says every day when she comes back from school she says that her day was wonderful and and that she wants to go to middle school next year but wants Mrs. Lawson to be all her teachers.So I thank Mrs. Lawson for helping my daughter(Vanessa) and making her enjoy going to school

Owyhee Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2008
my daughter enjoyed Mrs. Rule and learned a bunch her kindergarten year. I volunteered and so did other parents and this was a great help to the teacher and the kids also.

Posted May 05, 2008
My daughter has attened Owyhee for 3 years. We love it. She had Mrs. Mellen for 2 of these years and is by far the best teacher I have met. My daughter's ISAT scores have soared beyond all belief. I have the school, teachers, staff to thank for that. She now has the tools to move to Jr. High. Thanks!

Posted January 19, 2005
I moved my son here from Iowa Elementary. The teachers are wonderful. The activities are abundant and available. Parental involvement is welcomed and encouraged and very much apparent. I want my son to be able to finish his full elementary experience at this school.

Owyhee Elementary School
2300 West Iowa, Nampa, ID  83686
Last modified Owyhee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Owyhee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top