Bad
Good

If it wasn't for IACS, I probably would have been held back a year and not be graduating this year. This school has taught to except everyone for who they are not who they are expected to be. It is an amazing school I love it. - Senior

IACS is a fantastic school. I'm a junior and I've been going here since 6th grade. I transferred from a private school, knowing absolutely nothing about math, not even my times tables. The teachers spent a lot of extra time with me, and I now have an A in math. There's great teachers, and great students who are determined to go far in life. Every club, class, and activity is fantastic. It has grown so much since I came. Switching to this school was the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I am a senior getting ready to graduate this year at Idaho Arts and i can honestly say that this school has helped me a ton academically. The school does whatever it can to help its students and the teachers are always available to help if your struggling. I've been going here since 6th grade and have seen the school grow a ton and improve each year.

This is a fun friendly school that really cares. The teachers always stay in contact which is a huge plus. However the best thing is that my kids hate to miss school even one day, and they are learning a whole lot.

I am a parent of two boys who have been going to the Idaho Arts Charter School since kindergarten. My oldest son has some physical challenges which does not allow him to be able to play sports, which seem to be the "norm" in main stream schools. So when I learned about a school that focused on the arts, I was very excited. This I thought would give my son a opportunity to get involved in activities that he can do physically. The teachers for both my boys have been wonderful to work with, helping them to grow to be good students. The school has opened their mind to all types of art and culture while giving them a good education.

My children have been attending the school since it opened, and have watched it blossom into a venue that has far exceeded my expectations. Grades 1-6 are top notch. The teachers care about my children. They are highly qualified and competent. They show genuine interest in the unique aptitudes of my child. The principal has been a friend to my children. She leads and directs the school with care and attention to the individual needs of the students. She also does not hesitate to take command of a situation when needed. Although there have been a few problems with the high school curriculum, the elementary programs are wonderful. There are so many ways a student can explore, grow, and develop strength of character. The counselor is good. The administrative staff are very good. The art, music, dance, and drama instructors all do great jobs. The technology in the classrooms amazes me! However, if your child has behavior problems, you should be warned that there is very little tolerance for very disruptive/disrespectful behavior. Attending the school is a privilege!

This school is ok, but being in highschool there aren't many good classes. Normal hightschool's have classes like, photography, gym, etc.... Overall this school is ok, but could be alot better:/

I love this school! I started IACS this year and love it! It's the best school I've ever been to! I would deffinitly reccomend this to anyone who is interested in the arts. You really do learn through the arts!

Idaho Arts Charter School allowed my daughter to find and express her creative interests. The staff and teacher really care about the students success.

My son used to attend Sherman and was struggling in reading. The work there was almost too easy. He started IACS in November and is now excelling in reading and doing more challenging work. He has learned so much in just 6 months and he loves school! I would highly recomend this school.

Last modified Idaho Arts Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.