Bad
Good

Posted June 24, 2013
My son has was Kindergarten last year and this school was amazing! The staff, cleanliness and overall look of this school is great. Thanks Willow Creek!

Posted July 21, 2012
My kids have been in this school since it opened and we have been nothing but happy. The teachers are amazing, the administration is responsive and my kids are happy too. Dealing with everything from a 504 to kids in GATE has been seamless. I don't love some of their crazy ideas about rotations BUT they are innovative and willing to try new things. Which is worth the crazy ideas in my opinion.

Willow Creek Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2011
I went to this school and i really did not like it the education i received was not as great as i could have been getting across town. If your trying to decide where to move in Nampa i would suggest Sunny Ridge my sister is going there and shes in 3rd grade and shes learning things i didnt learn until i was in 5th.

Posted August 18, 2010
I have had my kids at this school for 5 years and it has been a big part of our decision to stay here. I love the school and I love the administration. I have a child with special needs that is on an I.E.P. and I have never had a problem getting him what he needs. Thank you Willow Creek!

Willow Creek Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2009
My daughter has attended this school since she was in 1st grade. They are a very compasionate staff for the most part. I have really enjoyed her 3rd and 5th grade teachers.

Willow Creek Elementary School

Posted August 24, 2009
great school kids were great Mr butts is one of the greatest teachers ever he made my son open up and come out of his shell

Posted January 20, 2008
We really think our daughter has a great Kindergarten teacher. She is reading and enjoying her school experience. We are very happy with her academic performance.

Willow Creek Elementary School
1580 Smith Ave, Nampa, ID  83651
Last modified Willow Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.