Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Sometimes it is a bit over the top. Especially of the kids do any extra's(sports, music......)

I have three kids in this school. The teachers are top notch and truly care about the students. The education is great and they offer many opportunities for children to learn. The co-administrators are great. They both are willingly to talk to the students and to the parents. They want to be a help to the students. They make sure each class is what it should be.

I think this school is okay. I have learned alot but most of the prep teachers are rude and inconsiderate of the students. I am currently looking to go to a public middle school.

Education is great. Communication is lacking.

I have to say that all 4 of my kids have benefitted from attending Victory Charter. They love the teachers, the way they are taught, and the way the kids are taught to act with regard to their peers. We feel it is excellent! Never going back to Nampa public schools if we can help it!

This school is a teriable school. The teachers are inconsideriate and rude, and make the kids feel like they are worthless.

I think the Greatest thing about charter is it's education for the kids. The teachers are all amazing! The biggest dissappointment is the administation.

I love, love, love, this school! its so perfect for my kids.. Teachers are wonderful!

My kids love this school. I have kids in the elementary through high school. It is very safe, no bullying and no peer pressure. The kids are kind and respectful to each other. This is their 4th year there. The high school really prepares your kids for college by giving them a fun challenging curriculum. The teachers are kind and treat the kids with respect. The principal is always mingling with the kids during each day to make sure everything is 'okay' with them. After our experience here, we will not return to traditional schools- it would be too disappointing.

My child has been in Victory for 3 yrs. I have loved that they teach to her level and that she is always doing work above t her grade level. However, I am extremly dissappointed in their idea of reasonable busing. I also agree with the other review about Dr. Saunders, she has too much on her plate and you can never get ahold of her.

Last modified Victory Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.