Public charter
Nampa, ID

Victory Charter School 3

Posted October 12, 2010
I think this school is okay. I have learned alot but most of the prep teachers are rude and inconsiderate of the students. I am currently looking to go to a public middle school.

Victory Charter School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
Education is great. Communication is lacking.

Posted April 29, 2008
I have to say that all 4 of my kids have benefitted from attending Victory Charter. They love the teachers, the way they are taught, and the way the kids are taught to act with regard to their peers. We feel it is excellent! Never going back to Nampa public schools if we can help it!

Victory Charter School 1

Posted March 11, 2008
This school is a teriable school. The teachers are inconsideriate and rude, and make the kids feel like they are worthless.

Posted February 09, 2008

Victory Charter School 1

Posted January 29, 2008

Victory Charter School 4

Posted December 08, 2007
I think the Greatest thing about charter is it's education for the kids. The teachers are all amazing! The biggest dissappointment is the administation.

Posted August 26, 2007
I love, love, love, this school! its so perfect for my kids.. Teachers are wonderful!

Victory Charter School 0

Posted August 08, 2007
My kids love this school. I have kids in the elementary through high school. It is very safe, no bullying and no peer pressure. The kids are kind and respectful to each other. This is their 4th year there. The high school really prepares your kids for college by giving them a fun challenging curriculum. The teachers are kind and treat the kids with respect. The principal is always mingling with the kids during each day to make sure everything is 'okay' with them. After our experience here, we will not return to traditional schools- it would be too disappointing.

Victory Charter School 3

Posted August 07, 2007
My child has been in Victory for 3 yrs. I have loved that they teach to her level and that she is always doing work above t her grade level. However, I am extremly dissappointed in their idea of reasonable busing. I also agree with the other review about Dr. Saunders, she has too much on her plate and you can never get ahold of her.

Victory Charter School
1081 East Lewis Ln, Nampa, ID  83686
Last modified Victory Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Victory Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top