Bad
Good

My kids have attended several schools both private and public. I understand while some kids may struggle and have individual situations that could cause stress as in every school-- this is the situation for the bad ratings . This school has been top notch in my book . My son attended 6th grade and he was not the easiest kid - he did fabulous! Teachers were incredible! My daughter now has gone from 1st - 4th grade and we have not had a bad teacher ( less than good) teacher yet! This out of all the schools my kids have attended is the top choice! If you have problems with your kiddoes seek help! They will go to all limits to help your kid succeed!

We moved to Pocatello from Rochester,MN where our kids also attended public school. We were absolutely shocked at how poor this school is. Our kids never brought home work. They were never required to read. We had no idea what they were working on. We found out three weeks after the fact that our son got an F on a math test. There was little to no communication between the teachers and us (the parents). When I sent an email to the teachers and the principle regarding the lack of communication, the principle accidentally copied me on her response to the teacher. Her response was "Just make sure you keep in touch with them every couple of weeks. Some parents you just have to do that with." So I guess that at Edahow, wanting to know what your kids are doing, and how they are doing makes you a pain for them. They'd rather you just send your kids to them, pick them up at the end of the day, and keep your nose out of what's going on at school. Just terrible, and quite frankly inexcusable.

My son began to attend this school starting in August of 2007. He was excited to start going to this school, but two months later, he was terrified of going. There was a boy at this school who has been bullying him physically and mentally for the entire school year. I have tried to talk to his teacher about the issue, and she has done nothing. I then went to the principal, who also has done nothing. I an considering pulling my child out of this school and putting him in another elementary school, or even private school.

Last modified Edahow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.