Hawthorne Middle School 5

Posted March 17, 2009
It is the best school in Pocatello! There are plenty of fun classes to take! I'm not even popular, and still have tons of friends! The teachers are awesome too! The school MATHCOUNTS team took first in the city and regional competitions! (only 4 teams from every region made state!) One student on the team took first place individually in BOTH competitions! the team got to go to Boise for the state competition and the student who got 1st in the other competitions, got 9th in state (which had the best teams and individuals in the state!!)

Hawthorne Middle School 0

Posted April 29, 2008
I have to be honest. I was very nervous about sending my child to school here. I had heard rumors of fights and bullying. HOwever my experience was the total opposite. There was always the presence of teachers during lunch, before and after school and during class breaks. My child said she always felt safe. The teachers were very easy to talk to and communicatge with regarding student progress. I am very happy with the school and believe that its reputation has changed for the better.

Hawthorne Middle School 5

Posted February 23, 2007

Hawthorne Middle School
1025 West Eldredge St, Pocatello, ID  83201
Last modified Hawthorne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawthorne Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top