Pocatello, ID
Students enrolled: 1,122

Posted April 03, 2012
Overall fabulous school! Very impressed with the students, teachers, and atmosphere at Pocatello High School.

Posted December 16, 2011
Poky is a great school. I actually have been around and know all three high schools in Pocatello and it is by the best in every category!

Pocatello High School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
pocatello high school is a great school that everyone loves and respects and we are still on the same foundation that it was when it was built back in 1892 and not only that, it has been giving quality educaton since then too no other school can say that and be telling the truth not only in academics but also in our sports they are respectable teams that are put together and played with pride and commitment, not saying we have the best team but no matter what happens the teams always stick together and play with pride my family has been attenting this school for a long time and all of them have held a great position within different areas such as government and business. i am currently attending the school and i am very proud to go here and everyone is accepted at this school

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted December 08, 2009
Pocatello high school exceeds in all expectations I ever imagined when I enrolled my child. the staff is nothing but helpful. the academics are far better then highland and century. and unlike other school sports teams are NOT set on golden pedastools. they focus more on academics! Love the school. I would never send my child to either of the other schools.

Pocatello High School 2

Posted October 14, 2009
I am a freshman at Pocatello High School. I started the school year at Century High School, but later transferred because Poky is closer, and I know more people there. I'm beginning to think it was a mistake. I am a very responsible and respectful student. The staff at Pocatello High School, from what I've seen and dealt with, are quite the opposite. Within two weeks of attending Pocatello High School, I had more negative encounters with teachers than I ever have throughout my whole academic career. Also, I've noticed someone writing a review about Pocatello High saying it was basically 'the easiest school.' I wouldn't say that. I would say it is the most unchallenged school, and I wouldn't consider that a good thing. If your debated on which high school to attend, I would recommend you pick either Century or Highland if you want a stress free, academic surrounding.

Pocatello High School 1

Posted April 24, 2008

Pocatello High School 4

Posted March 04, 2008
I was a student at Pocatello High School for 3 1/2 years. The classes were a toss up depending on the teacher you had. Some were a lot more difficult than others. I went to high school at Century also and thought there were more strict teachers who expected perfect grades or you would fail. I was able to pass but with B's instead of A's. There were some teachers from Pocatello High School that were transfered to Century that ended up returning to Pocatello High School due to the competition the teachers had when it came to grades. At Century you were also placed in groups by the other students and seen many students who were treated unfairly while at Pocatello you would not be treated that way.

Pocatello High School 3

Posted April 10, 2007
- a former student
Pocatello High is a good school to attend for atheletics but it lacks in disapline and the courses are not as challenging as Century or highland. I attended all three schools and believe Pocatello High School is more fit for students who struggle in school and need to take easier classes.

Pocatello High School 4

Posted January 19, 2005
We moved here from Oklahoma and I have been very happy with the quality of the teaching staff. I am especially impressed with the Math department.

Pocatello High School
325 North Arthur St, Pocatello, ID  83204
(208) 233-2056
Last modified Pocatello High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pocatello High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top