Tendoy Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2014
this school is great the busy road that it is on doesn't effect the school I went there and there is excellent teacher's and good discipline great counselor although I think they need a little more help on bullying but they are still better than most schools on that the one teacher that was amazing has passed away and I'm still sad about him . I think that this school should be made a little bigger and every one should send there kids here

Tendoy Elementary School 1

Posted October 18, 2013
I really don't like this school. It is on a busy road that has not good way of dropping kids off and picking them up. Even time that I have gone in no one is there to make sure I am there for a reason and not just wondering the halls. They don't have parent teacher conferences which is the worst thing of all the items I listed and to top off the list the report cards are all digital and have to explaination of why they got what they got. In every way I am very dissatisfied.

Posted May 07, 2010
I think it is an amazing school, wonderful teachers, great plans, students eager to learn.

Posted September 11, 2009
This is a really good school - the classrooms are small so the teacher really has a chance to get to know each child. Coming from FLA I can't say enough about the school and its staff. The front office to the actual teachers - I could not believe that my girls are practically reading out of kindergarten - Thank you Tendoy!

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted July 05, 2007
I really like this school. My son has ADHD, and his teachers all have made sure that he gets the extra help he needs from the staff as well as other students.

Tendoy Elementary School
957 East Alameda Rd, Pocatello, ID  83201
Last modified Tendoy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tendoy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top