Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Tendoy Elementary School 1

Posted March 14, 2016
worst school I've ever seen. My child has never been sick until he started here. He said the only make him wash his hands once a day and does not use hand sanitizer. He has been sick for a solid week and when we call the office to inform them of his absence they are rude and threaten attendance court. They don't schedule parent teacher conference or send home progress reports, office staff is rude

Grateful to: Parent

Posted March 14, 2016
To the many parents that said to put our child in either a charter or private school.

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted March 14, 2016
We have actually seen our son take a Step back in his reading and math when he started at this school.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted March 14, 2016
Our child gets homework one a week if we are lucky and it's usually a one sided coloring paper that he does in about 2 minutes.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted March 14, 2016
I have had numerous people tell me to put my kid in private school because the treat the children like cattle and that most of the teachers are their because they have to be, not want to be.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted March 14, 2016
I wouldn't know, they don't send home status reports or ever say how your child is doing.

Tendoy Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2014
this school is great the busy road that it is on doesn't effect the school I went there and there is excellent teacher's and good discipline great counselor although I think they need a little more help on bullying but they are still better than most schools on that the one teacher that was amazing has passed away and I'm still sad about him . I think that this school should be made a little bigger and every one should send there kids here

Tendoy Elementary School 1

Posted October 18, 2013
I really don't like this school. It is on a busy road that has not good way of dropping kids off and picking them up. Even time that I have gone in no one is there to make sure I am there for a reason and not just wondering the halls. They don't have parent teacher conferences which is the worst thing of all the items I listed and to top off the list the report cards are all digital and have to explaination of why they got what they got. In every way I am very dissatisfied.

Tendoy Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2010
I think it is an amazing school, wonderful teachers, great plans, students eager to learn.

Tendoy Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2009
This is a really good school - the classrooms are small so the teacher really has a chance to get to know each child. Coming from FLA I can't say enough about the school and its staff. The front office to the actual teachers - I could not believe that my girls are practically reading out of kindergarten - Thank you Tendoy!

957 East Alameda Rd, Pocatello, ID  83201
Last modified Tendoy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.