Posted November 20, 2014
All 3 of my children went to Seltice Elementary school. And by far was the best school my children have ever attended. Best teachers and staff my children ever had in a school. They truly cared and payed attention to my children's educational needs

Posted April 28, 2014
Seltice Elementary is such an amazing school. The staff and teachers are so great! My children get so much love and support from their teachers. They are challenged in academics and in morals! They teach independence and perseverance as well as kindness and respect. My children are getting the greatest education in the most unique environment with the most amazing staff and teachers ever! We LOVE Seltice Elementary!!!

Posted April 26, 2013
We have been so impressed by the wonderful, caring atmosphere at Seltice. The teachers really care about each student, and foster an environment where students want to work hard, cooperate with each other, and learn together. The principal, Barney Brewton, has a program called "caught in the act"... of doing good. Every week, students are rewarded for helping out other students, being involved with school projects, and making their school a better place. Many school programs have student volunteers helping to make it happen. My daughter is in the Starburst gifted program, and has had wonderful learning opportunities at this school. Bullying behavior is not tolerated at all, and the teachers go out of their way to see that kids are being treated fairly. My only complaint is that the kindergarten is not included in this school. I can only hope to find as good a school in Salt Lake City, where we are moving for the next school year.

Posted February 19, 2005
Both of my sons attended Seltice and came away with a good education plus a good idea on how to study. Seltice has open classrooms so they must learn to contol their actions and learn to study. Good school.

Seltice Elementary School
1100 North Chase, Post Falls, ID  83877
Last modified Seltice Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seltice Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top