Bad
Good

All 3 of my children went to Seltice Elementary school. And by far was the best school my children have ever attended. Best teachers and staff my children ever had in a school. They truly cared and payed attention to my children's educational needs

Seltice Elementary is such an amazing school. The staff and teachers are so great! My children get so much love and support from their teachers. They are challenged in academics and in morals! They teach independence and perseverance as well as kindness and respect. My children are getting the greatest education in the most unique environment with the most amazing staff and teachers ever! We LOVE Seltice Elementary!!!

Seltice elementary was wonderful! Any time my child was absent I would get a call to confirm that I knew she was not there. (if I had not already called) it made me feel really safe to know that I would know right away if she didn't get off the school bus. My daughter was in candy Kuck's class & she is an awesome teacher! I think it is great that Mrs. Kuck is now the principal at the kindergarten.

We have been so impressed by the wonderful, caring atmosphere at Seltice. The teachers really care about each student, and foster an environment where students want to work hard, cooperate with each other, and learn together. The principal, Barney Brewton, has a program called "caught in the act"... of doing good. Every week, students are rewarded for helping out other students, being involved with school projects, and making their school a better place. Many school programs have student volunteers helping to make it happen. My daughter is in the Starburst gifted program, and has had wonderful learning opportunities at this school. Bullying behavior is not tolerated at all, and the teachers go out of their way to see that kids are being treated fairly. My only complaint is that the kindergarten is not included in this school. I can only hope to find as good a school in Salt Lake City, where we are moving for the next school year.

Last modified Seltice Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.