Bad
Good

We loved Mullan Trail. My son attended 1st through 3rd grade before we moved out of state. He felt so loved and supported there. The communication between the teachers, the school staff and parents was excellent. The teachers he had were great at letting parents know what was going on in the classroom and what they were learning about.

Mullan Trail is an amazing school and the teachers are great! I have a son who has gone there 1st-5th and he had an amazing experience and great teachers who taught him so much! I also have a 1st grader there now and a 3rd grader there who adore their teachers and love the atmosphere. I have always had a great raport with the teachers and staff and I am thankful for the caring/home type atmosphere. I feel My children are gaining knowledge as well as life long friends and life skills!

Rating the school over all is difficult. If you want to rate them academically, I would lower the rating quite a bit to a 1 or maybe a 2. My daughter is in 3rd grade had to go over pronouns for 3 weeks because some kids didn't get it were as she and many others got them in the first few days. She hasn't worked yet on division, and we're in March. She isn't even done with multiplication. Spelling is a joke they get words that are more appropriate for 2nd maybe even 1st grade, and their homework work load is minimal (many kids don't even do that...but let's not punish all the kids because a handful don't have parent involvement). Having said that, they have qualities of support that are superior. My daughter for the first time is showing confidence in herself which is a good step. I also will add that reading is the only subject they excel at. They have reading groups that cater to a child's ability, so children not on the same level do not hold them back. I think they need to think about making all subjects the same way. I got it; no child left behind...but making all the kids work on the same level as the ones in need causes all children to be behind.

Mullan Trail Elementary lost my first grade child four times in the span of seven months. It wasn't like he tried to escape - the supposedly responsible adults in charge put him on a bus instead of helping him to his after school activities. As a result, a six year-old child was left to wander the streets alone.

I feel that every teacher there tries very hard to work with each child. They have different group levels for reading so that no one holds anyone back or vice-versa. They also are very good at keeping in contact with the parents whenever anything arises. They have an amazing staff and great programs available.

Great staff, teachers, programs! Individual and specialized attention to students. We love Mullan Trail!

Last modified Mullan Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.