Posted February 12, 2014
This is a great school with warm and caring people! We choose Cornerstone because they are one of the few accredited schools in the area, and they teach my child about God! After reading reviews on here, I would have to agree with the other parent. Clearly most of the negative comments are coming from one person because many of them have misspellings and don't offer any real or factual help. We think this is a great school with a good staff of people who care. We like their improvements in teachers and communication is outstanding. I will pray for the people who speak badly about a good Christian school like Cornerstone!

Posted January 24, 2014
This school is discusting. They take your money and then give your children a sub-par education. Some of the teachers aren't even certified. If you believe in your child obviously and publicly getting put down and scolded, this will be the place for you. Some of the staff has very apparent anger issues. I wouldn't take my child here fir anything.

Posted January 24, 2014
Cornerstone Christian Academy is a school of excellence! The staff is amazing and the students receive such a wonderful education! They center everything on Christ, and are wonderful examples of what it means to follow God. I would not send my child anywhere else but here! Thank you John and Kim Young for your leadership! And thank you to the teachers who make it a safe environment to learn.

Posted July 19, 2013
My daughter went to CornerStone when she was just 2 years old she continued with them until Kindergarten and then went to their summer program every year until 4th grade. This school/daycare is the best. Kim and John are like family and they are true and honest people. My daughter was above her grade level compared to public school when I put her into public school for the 1st grade. My daughter was very happy there and was treated with the utmost respect every time. I would recommend this school to anyone and for everyone out there who is thinks poorly of them, you have to understand that they are a privately owned establishment. They do not receive government handouts. Check them out on Facebook to see all the activities they do with these kids. I love this place and if I have any more children they will go here as well.

Posted June 20, 2013
My husband and four children has just moved to the area. On a tour of the school we were mortified and sad. A little guy was getting a scolding in front of everyone. Everybody just laughed. This is not the school for us. We went home crying.

Posted June 19, 2013
Most teachers give a two week notice. I am alarmed that there wasn't even a goodbye. Here today gone tomorrow. I have thought about this for awhile now god bless.

Posted June 11, 2013
This is an excellent school for those who want an incredible head start to Kindergarten or for older children wishing to excel in elementary-6th grade. The teachers are awesome and the administrators do everything possible to provide a way for those less fortunate to attend. Instead of writing critical remarks about a teacher or school, spend a few hours a week or month volunteering with your child's class. The preschool program is excellent and all of the teachers take continuing educ. classes. This school is a great alternative for those seeking to educate their children in biblical values as well as structured general education.

Posted June 10, 2013
What is going on with this rateing system I saw some other reviews and they were taken off! How can this be a true rateing system when they take off unfavorable reviews. This makes me feel uncomfortable about their honesty. I was checking out this web sight for my 3 grandchildren I will be looking elsewhere. My goodness this is awful..

Posted June 10, 2013
Was going to post a review about this school but notice that all the negative comments were disappearing! How is this so? It was my understanding that the comments and post were to stay so others could review what was being said about he school good or bad!!!!

Posted June 09, 2013
Maybe a fundraiser will get them out of debt... WOW is all I have to say! There has been a huge turn over in teachers. It's got me thinking! Wow!

CornerStone Christian Academy
810 N. Chase, Post Falls, ID  83854
Last modified CornerStone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
CornerStone Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top