Posted August 08, 2014
We have been with CCA for 7 years going on 8 this year. Our family is so glad that God lead us to this school. The growth we have seen in our children in education and in God has been tremendous. There have been many changes over the years of being at this school and we have definitely seen God at work in those. I encourage parents to check this school out to see if this is where God wants you to have your kids. This isn't just a school it is a family!

Classical Christian Academy 1

Posted July 01, 2014
We called and spoke to the headmaster to see if we could get our children enrolled into Classical Christian Academy, but were told the we would not be accepted because we are Mormon. We were advised that no Mormon children are allowed to attend. This is a clear example of religious bigotry. It is very sad to see this kind of thing still practiced in this day and age.

Posted July 01, 2014
Our 2 kids love going to CCA. Our daughter has been there for 5 years now. The teachers are excellent and are very committed to the mission of the school. At first I was unsure about the classical methodology, but the more I learn about it the more I'm convinced that it is the answer to the problems in our modern education. It is impressive to see the polished speeches of the high schoolers. I missed the logic and rhetoric in my schooling. We hope that both our kids finish all the grades here.

Posted June 23, 2014
What a blessing CCA is. Our son has grown and excelled so much at this school. Communication has always been excellent.

Classical Christian Academy 1

Posted May 09, 2014
When we registered our child in this school, we had hoped he could remain there until graduation. The school has always had a policy to accept some students compatible with the parents income. We received a call by a board member at 9:30 at night who stated that the rules had changed and they could not accept our child anymore at this school. At a follow-up meeting, this board member proceeded to call certain parents "takers" even though all of the parents are required to put in so many hours volunteer work which is documented, across the board, no exceptions. I guess I resent being forced from this school that we have come to love. I don't believe we are takers and have given this school as much as anyone else. We are supposed to be Christians, and these board members certainly have not behaved in a Christian manner and have demeaned and targeted parents who do their best to provide financially for their family and also provide for them a Christian education. I would not recommend this school to anyone who wants permanency for their child or a true Christian atmosphere in which they can learn and thrive.

Posted April 20, 2014
CCA is a God centered school where love, hope and value are given to all Pre-K to 12th grade students. The staff leads with strong humility, mentoring through challenge, shaping with truth and excellence, helping each child s reach their God given potential and promise with respect & grace, changing lives. Kids are happy & secure, high achievers, know their Judeo-Christian American Heritage, strong principles, history, classics, public service valued, understand logic, capable of making a difference and able to impact our culture for Jesus Christ.

Posted March 11, 2014
Initially the choice to put our children in private school wasn't an easy one. The cost was a big factor as well as the appearance of fewer resources than a public school. After being at the school for two years, we have seen our children excel through the Classical Education method of teaching, further their self responsibility and to be logical thinkers, which will all better prepare them for their futures. The teaching staff is exceptional and actively partners with your family. There is a minimum volunteer requirement, which we appreciate, as it facilitates building a strong school community and better acquaints parents. After experiencing Classical Christian Academy, it has been confirmed, this was a great choice for our children and family and truly is the best ongoing investment we can make for their future.

Posted January 27, 2014
CCA has been one of the best decisions my husband and I have ever made. My children are not only receiving a top notch education, but have found a safe haven where they can thrive in today's world. Caring teachers and staff are just the beginning, if you are looking for a great school....here it is!

Posted September 26, 2013
Classical Christian Academy s staff is amazing teachers with a deep respect for the child s heart. Children s aren t labeled but seen as a fabulous miracle in progress. They re always given a new day to safely grow in character and wisdom. Parents are welcome in the classroom. Daily lessons and assignments are posted. I can talk to teachers daily so there are no surprises at conferences. Our growing library collection is a rich resource for students and teachers. Our headmaster and associate headmaster s servant attitude is noteworthy. Besides being great administrators, they teach classes, help with playground and lunch duties while directly cheering the students efforts whether academic or in sports. The logic and rhetoric studies span great classics and works that open fascinating discourse. Students aren t merely repeating facts but can intelligently derive fallacies and support a position. Individual attention is given to knowing all their students making this school outstanding since the example, from administration, across the board, is one of mentorship. Classical Christian Academy stands out for their academic rigor coupled with a kind and gentle spirit.

Posted February 01, 2012
Classical Christian Academy has been such a blessing to our family. I have seen my children thrive both academically and personally. It is a wonderful school that teaches using a Classical model. The faculty and staff lovingly invest in each and every child and provide a challenging, college-preparatory education. CCA's test scores are consistently well above average. I highly recommend this school!

Classical Christian Academy
2289 W Seltice Way, Post Falls, ID  83854
Last modified Classical Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Classical Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top