River City Middle School 1

Posted October 14, 2014
Do not move to Post Falls School District if you want or expect a top notch education for your middle schooler. If you have a "special" needs child this school is definitely not for them. They will find ways to send the child home or kick them out all together. They told me they would provide a tutor, three weeks later we still have not received a tutoring session. This school district does not care about your child's education.

Posted May 03, 2014
My school is amazing. After moving from a large school of bullies, I expected to be treated the same here. But in reality, almost everybody is extremely nice. The teachers and students alike are all friendly and caring. I made about 30 friends on day one. On the first day, I felt too afraid to sit with people I'd met at lunch, so I sat alone, despite my panic attacks from loneliness. A(n also new) sweet girl came and sat with me, and she turned up to be my best friend. I have at least 150 friends now, almost my entire grade. The only bad kids are a group of them, and when they get into trouble, the teachers send them straight to the office for suspensions (it's actually a bootcamp-like alternative to suspension) or weeks of lunch detention. I took in a girl from that group, and she's not actually that mean, she just felt pressured by her "friends". The only thing this school could improve on is the lack of student engagement and fundraisers. The most that's happened this year are two school dances, and students protested against the lack of a talent show (we're getting one C:).

Posted June 16, 2009
Working at RCMS is a joy! We are a team, and it shows. We love working with the students, parents, and community.

Posted February 04, 2009

River City Middle School 0

Posted November 23, 2008
This school is really great and the staff here is really nice. The new girl in my class said that when she met some new friends, she felt right at home.

River City Middle School 4

Posted February 26, 2008
M daughter attends this school and since we've moved here she has had a wonderful time! Keep it up River City Middle school! Keep it up River city Middle School!

River City Middle School
2832 East Poleline Rd, Post Falls, ID  83877
Last modified River City Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River City Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top