Bad
Good

Other than the fact that this school along with other schools have adopted the Core Curriculum which takes away the ability for us as parents to have any say in what our kids are being taught, Twin lakes school has been great, My kids just started there and I had heard how great it was, and they were right. It is very clean, and my children totally love it. They wish we would have changed them to that school years ago.

This school is wonderful! They truly care about their students and provide a safe place for them to go to. I would recommend this school to anyone!

This was our first year with our child attending school and we were so nervous. I am so pleased with everyone in Twin lakes elementary from the pricipal, the office staff and ALL the teachers! I am truely amazed. This school as a whole cares about each and everyone of the students. The parents envolvment is way up there too! The one thing I notice everytime I step into that school is the smiles on EVERYONES faces, including ALL the students! It is hard to keep kids entertained and have them enjoy going to school and everyone seems so happy!

Last modified Twin Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.