Bad
Good

I am a student at Lakeland Junior High at rathdrum and i believe this school is amazing. the teachers are incredible, the school itself is fun to be in, and everyday brings something defferent. its halfway through the year, and not one day has been the same. The principal is really nice, and i just, i love this school. I'm amazed at this place. defidently 5 stars.

I am afraid I have to agree that the teachers at Lakeland are teaching only for the pay check. You would think that a school as small as Lakeland Jr. High would be able to proved the students with a very personal education, however that is not the case. Children that are not in constant trouble fall through the cracks. No matter how often I have met with the teachers and volunteered at the school my child is still invisible.

Lakeland Junior High is lacking in leadership and experience.I believe the teachers and staff have lost sight of there goal of providing a learning enviroment. The teachers project to me a ' I am doing my time' attitude. Th sooner I can move my daughter out of this school to a private school the better

Good school. Very good teachers and acidemic. Not good disipline. Does not do much about school problems between students. Overall I enjoy sending my child to Lakeland Junior High School.

Last modified Lakeland Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.