Madison Middle School 2

Posted September 17, 2013
Some of the teachers are wonderful and seem interested in the students' learning and reaching goals they set. These teachers appear to be the newer ones. Many of the tenured teachers don't seem interested in helping kids reach individual goals. One (tenured) math teacher even suggested that rather than us worrying about helping our daughter work towards better grades that we tell her that she might not be cut out for better grades and we should really teach her to accept just being below average. The teacher actually said this would be better for our daughter's self-esteem to accept that she wasn't as good as the other kids, rather than be disappointed by trying and failing! I was disappointed that this was the type of teachers this school found qualified to teach the children. The only reason for the two stars instead of one was because there were a couple of teachers who worked with our daughter, set goals with her, and saw many of those goals reached. The "experienced" teachers did little to impress us in that regard.

Madison Middle School 3

Posted July 25, 2010
I am extremely disappointed in this school. Although the principal is great and gets to know the kids the secretaries in the front will not smile or assist you unless you know them personally. They did nothing to assist me in getting appropriate classes for my child even asking them several times throughout the year.

Madison Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
It has the best students in the world!

Madison Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The students are fantastic. The staff and administration really care about the students both in school and out . THey push the students to do their best while building confidence and helping them to reach out beyond the comfort zone.

Madison Middle School 3

Posted April 10, 2008

Madison Middle School 4

Posted June 01, 2005
I love the music program at this school and this district. The emphasis is important to us. The teachers are all good at inspiring the children to learn. I appreciate the after school programs, it really gives my children extra opportunities to explore and learn new things and have fun doing it. The staff is always friendly and helpful when I need to talk to my child or give him something.

Madison Middle School
575 West 7th South, Rexburg, ID  83440
Last modified Madison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top