Sandpoint, ID

Posted October 12, 2010
I love how my children want to go to school each day and are learning to love learning!

Posted April 28, 2009
As a parent and former public school teacher, I can honestly say that I am so fortunate to have my children at this school! Never before have I experienced such a sense of community with amazingly dedicated staff who take time to get to truly know your child. My kids have developed a real love of learning and sense of wonder about the world around them. This school cares about educating the whole child rather than just producing students who will only focus if its going to be on a test.

Posted April 22, 2008
Sandpoint Waldorf School is truly a wonderful experience for children and parents alike. Using common sense and sound teaching practices to sculpt well rounded, intelligent and emotionally stable children. This is an experience that every child should have an opportunity to have.

Sandpoint Waldorf School 0

Posted February 27, 2006
This is a gem of a school, with a highly motivated and involved parent body, and an extraordinarily committed, compassionate, and accessible faculty, We have three children in the school, and with each child, we have been grateful the very real sense of partnership with each teacher: they have been extraodinarily attentive to the developmental as well as the academic needs of our kids. For example, after our daughter had nightmares following a housefire she had heard about, her teacher customized the painting class instructions, allowing her to work out with paint what she needed to, and the nightmares where gone immediately. Strong arts components woven into all subjects has both our 7 and 14 years olds really engaged in their work - they actually love school! Parents go the extra mile to connect with other children, so children have the sense of being part of a true community.

Posted February 27, 2006

Sandpoint Waldorf School
Po Box 95, Sandpoint, ID  83864
Last modified Sandpoint Waldorf School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sandpoint Waldorf School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top