Sandpoint, ID

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted June 05, 2015
We moved here mid-year to this school. The teachers and staff were so welcoming and friendly. They made the transition smooth and pleasant. I love how interactive the school is. I love how many field trips they take. And I love all the projects my kids come home with. Everyone I met was wonderful to talk to. I think this is a fantastic school. Really great learning going on there. And the field day at the end of the school year is awesome!

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2008
Great one on one teacher student. My daughter has done nothing but improve since transfering to this school.

Washington Elementary School
420 South Boyer Ave, Sandpoint, ID  83864
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top