Twin Falls, ID
Students enrolled: 1,077

Canyon Ridge High School 4

Posted January 01, 2014
This is a great school. There are fabulous teachers and some that really could use improvement. The kids are a good mix and your student should be able to find some like-minded friends. The campus is lovely and the school offers great programs from sports to community service clubs. I think this is an up and coming school and that the test scores will continue to improve.

Canyon Ridge High School 4

Posted July 17, 2013
My daughter went there for three years and graduated from there. I also have a son that attends this school. It's clean,safe and has a good faculty. Both of my kids like the school. My third child will also be attending canyon ridge In the fall. I really like this school, nothing but good things to say.

Canyon Ridge High School
300 North College Rd West, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified Canyon Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon Ridge High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top