Twin Falls, ID

Posted September 10, 2013
I love this school,my granddaughter started this year,and her teacher i feel is one of the best

Posted April 22, 2013
My daughter has attended this school K-5. She had one questionable teacher the entire time we had her there. The principle Is wonderful and very committed to the children. The activities are better then most other schools. I know because my older two children had trouble in different schools with teachers, principles, and other children. To the extent of a knife pulled on one of them in the middle school at Filer. Plus Bickel has an advanced class right at the school so my daughter didn't have to transfer to another school for a higher learning level and she wasn't made to feel different for her advances levels. Bickel Elementary has proven to be one of the best schools in Twin Falls District for my child

Posted September 02, 2008
We've had two children attend this school. The teachers are devoted, kind and helpful. Although the building is old and in need of some modernization the great learning environment makes up for it.

Bickel Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
we have 1 child attending and there staff and students have been great we look forward for our next years to come keep up the good work

Bickel Elementary School 1

Posted July 07, 2005

Posted April 23, 2004
Both of my children attended this school from Kindergarten to 6th grade. Not only great academic teaching but also great effort put into teaching children social skills and how to treat each other.

Bickel Elementary School
607 2nd Ave East, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified Bickel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bickel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top